If you would like to become a member of Hollowshore Cruising Club you can download a Membership Application form (in pdf format).
If you have not paid your subscription for this year yet you can download a
Membership Renewal form (in pdf format).
HCC POLICY ON DATA PROTECTION
This policy was agreed by Hollowshore Cruising Club to meet The General Data Protection Regulation which came into force in May 2018, and embraces advice and recommendations from the Royal Yachting Association and the Medway and Swale Boating Association.
- The data that the club maintains on members is the data on the membership application form together with any other information required to manage the membership
- The membership application form contains an opt-in that allows members data to be shared with other club members
- The members’ contact and boat details are published on the club website which is password accessible to other club members
- Members’ data will not be shared with other individuals or organisations
- When members’ data is transmitted between members other than on the website it will be in password protected files
- Members may opt-out of sharing their data by informing the club secretary who will remove the data from the club website
- Members’ data will be deleted when a member leaves the club